Windows Server 2012 Unleashed
This is the most comprehensive and realistic guide to Windows Server 2012 planning, design, prototyping, implementation, migration, administration, and support. Extensively updated, it contains unsurpassed independent and objective coverage of Windows Server 2012’s key innovations, including improved virtualization components, enhanced security tools, new web and management resources, and Windows 8 integration.
Windows Server 2012 Unleashed reflects the authors’ extraordinary experience implementing Windows Server 2012 in large-scale environments since its earliest alpha releases, reaching back more than two years prior to its official launch. Microsoft MVP Rand Morimoto and his colleagues fully address every aspect of deploying and operating Windows Server 2012, including Active Directory, networking and core application services, security, migration from Windows Server 2003/2008, administration, fault tolerance, optimization, troubleshooting, and much more.
Valuable for Windows professionals at all skill levels, this book will be especially indispensable for intermediate-to-advanced level professionals seeking expert, in-depth solutions. Every chapter contains tips, tricks, best practices, and lessons learned from actual deployments: practical information for using Windows Server 2012 to solve real business problems.
- Plan and migrate from Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Leverage powerful capabilities that are truly new in Windows Server 2012
- Install Windows Server 2012 and the GUI-less Windows Server Core
- Upgrade to Windows Server 2012 Active Directory
- Utilize advanced AD capabilities including federated forests and identity management
- Plan and deploy network services, from DNS and DHCP to IPv6, IPAM, and IIS
- Protect systems and data with server-level security, transport-level security, and security policies
- Deliver true end-to-end secured anytime/anywhere access to remote/mobile clients
- Efficiently configure and manage users, sites, OUs, domains, and forests through Server Manager console
- Create more fault-tolerant environments with DFS, clustering, and Network Load Balancing
- Leverage major Hyper-V virtualization improvements in availability, redundancy, and guest support
- Manage Active Directory more efficiently with Active Directory Administrative Center, Best Practice Analyzer, and PowerShell scripts
- Systematically tune, optimize, debug, and troubleshoot Windows Server 2012
Programming Arduino Getting Started with Sketches
Clear, easy-to-follow examples show you how to program Arduino with ease! "Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches" helps you understand the software side of Arduino and explains how to write well-crafted Sketches (the name given to Arduino programs) using the C language of Arduino. This practical guide offers an unintimidating, concise approach for non-programmers that will get you up and running right away.
"Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches"Explains basic concepts and syntax of C with simple language and clear examples designed for absolute beginners - no prior knowledge of programming is required. It leads you from basic through to advanced C programming concepts and features dozens of specific examples that illustrate concepts and can be used as-is or modified to suit your purposes.
C Language Basics; Functions; Arrays, Strings; Input / Output; Standard Library Goodies; Storage; LCD Displays; Programming for the Web; Program Design; C++ and Library Writing