Implementing Intrusion Detection Systems: A Hands-On Guide for Securing the Network
- ISBN13: 9780764549496
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
* Free download Implementing Intrusion Detection Systems books collection in PDF, EPUB, FB2, MOBI, and TXT formats. C Best deals ebooks download Implementing Intrusion Detection Systems on amazon.nfiguring an intrusion detection system (IDS) is very challenging, and if improperly configured an IDS is rendered ineffective
* Packed with real-world tips and practical techniques, this book shows IT and security professionals how to implement, optimize, and effectively use IDS
* Features coverage of the recently revised IETF IDS specification
* Covers IDS standards, managing traffic volume in the IDS, intrusion signatures, log analysis, and incident handling
* Provides step-by-step instructions for configuration procedures Implementing Intrusion Detection Systems: A Hands-On Guide for Securing the Network with free ebook downloads available via rapidshare, mediafire, 4shared, and hotfile.