Publisher: Delmar Cengage Learning
Game Development Essentials: Game Interface Design
- Comprehensive coverage of game interface design including its history, theory, and practice.
- Includes interviews with working professionals and examples from every gaming era and many genres.
- Features an expanded practice section with a wide variety of flowcharts and design examples.
- Includes coverage of interface design for mobile and motion-sensing devices, multiplayer and social games, and much more.
- Back-of-book DVD contains several helpful design tools, videos and trial software.
Covering the complex topic of game interface design, GAME DEVELOPMENT ESSENTIALS: GAME INTERFACE DESIGN, is back with an all new Second Edition. Free download Game Development Essentials books collection in PDF, EPUB, FB2, MOBI, and TXT formats. T Best deals ebooks download Game Development Essentials on amazon.is comprehensive introductory text immerses readers in the foundation, theory, and practice of interface creation, while including interviews with working professionals, examples from every gaming era and many genres, and hundreds of screenshots from contemporary games. Also featured are an expanded practice section with a wide variety of real world design examples, coverage of interface design for mobile and motion-sensing devices, multiplayer games, and much more. Readers will explore everything from the history of game interface design and basic design theories to practical strategies for creating winning, interactive interfaces and user experiences. Game Development Essentials: Game Interface Design with free ebook downloads available via rapidshare, mediafire, 4shared, and hotfile.