The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series, Expert Consult: Online and Print, 19e
Trusted by generations of residents and practitioners, The Harriet Lane Handbook from The Johns Hopkins University remains your first choice for fast, accurate information on pediatric diagnosis and treatment. Now even more convenient to carry, it's your go-to resource for a wealth of practical information, including the latest treatment and management recommendations, immunization schedules, procedures, and therapeutic guidelines, as well as a unique, comprehensive drug formulary. New information on dermatology treatments, eczema complications, lead poisoning, and signs of child abuse keeps you completely up to date. You'll also have easy access to the entire contents online, with frequent updates to drug information, treatment protocols, vaccination schedules, and downloadable images at www.expertconsult.com.
- Benefit from time-tested, practical wisdom - from the first book written "by residents, for residents," reviewed by expert faculty at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, and essential for all health care professionals who treat children.
- Find information quickly and easily, even in the most demanding circumstances, with a modified outline format.
- Rely on the most dependable drug information available with the thoroughly updated, one-of-a-kind pediatric formulary.
- Ensure accurate and efficient diagnosis and treatment with all-new coverage of dermatology treatments, eczema complications, and lead poisoning, as well as new CDC immunization schedules, vaccine abbreviations, and full-color images of the signs of child abuse.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com, including frequent updates to the trusted and comprehensive Pediatric Drug Formulary.
Carry it more easily in your pocket with its smaller, more concise format - still delivering the same high-quality information you can refer to with confidence, but in a more convenient size.
Harriet Lane, the most trusted pediatric handbook for over 50 years, is your first and best option for help in daily diagnosis and treatment.